Sept 2011

Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S A......!!!!

Baby!!!!!! Okay, so that was a little mean... :-) Lots of people have been asking if we're having a boy or a girl, and I just wanted to jot a note to say that we're not going to find out! While this wasn't my husband's feelings, he graciously agreed that we could not find out and let it be a surprise!

I'm 5 months, 3 weeks and feeling great! The end of school has made me a more tired than I was a week or so ago, but there are just so many things to get done!!

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice on baby "stuff"...

I had a lovely "soon-to-be" Mother's Day on Sunday... After church, Jeff and I spent some time shopping together... not buying much, but just hanging out! Then he took me out for lunch and home for a nap! What more could a pregnant lady want! :-) It was wonderful to spend the day with him... I love him dearly! He's going to be such a great daddy!!

TTFN! :-)

No comments: